Apparently my life has been too busy and important for such things as the internet, so I’ll make this short and hopefully sweet.
- Yoga has been kicking my ass. And I feel so great when I leave. It’s so weird how you don’t seem to recognize your insecurities until you really start feeling good about yourself.
- We finally had our yard sale today, and it really wasn’t as exciting as I’d imagined it to be. I made $4 and my friend made about $50
- I went to see CocoRosie on Wednesday, and they’re incredibly talented. But the crowd was full of obnoxiously pretentious hipsters. Go away you guys, and let me enjoy a show without you being annoying. Kay thanks. [The video below is way more elaborate than the intimate show we had with them.]
- This fall is going to be great. I’m starting to think of Christmas gift ideas and Halloween costumes. Let me know if you have any suggestions for Halloween, because it’s going to be pressing soon, and my ideas don’t seem to be too good.
- I finally finished reading Eat, Pray, Love and have started Julie & Julia today.
- I bought a fantastically awesome iPhone.
- My Google Reader has 85 unread blogs from the past week that I still haven’t gotten to because I’ve been feeling sick all weekend. I’ve been having these almost migraines that have been killing me. Yesterday I slept from 230-730 because of it, and today I had to leave my friends’ company early because I had it again. Go away headaches!
- I have decided to paint my room, and have received permission from my landlords! I will post swatches soon to see what you guys think, because I need help deciding.